Sunday, September 18, 2011

Dream Diaries Part 1

What a nightmare the other night:


Driving down the road in my trusty 2001 tan Toyota Camry (not exactly my dream car but she is my dependable and loyal transporter, how I love her!) 


Meet Virginia


when suddenly I became aware of the fact that I was driving a YELLOW car!! Ahh! Not only do I feel that yellow cars are the height of ego-mania for attention seekers on the road, but they are not my personality and I will therefore never buy one. 


The details of how I happened to go instantaneously from driving Virginia to driving a monster, terrible, shouldn't even be purchasable, yellow car were not disclosed-it was a dream after all.





AHH!
All I know is I was thrilled to wake up, look out my window and see dear, reliable Virginia sitting just as I left her in front of the house. Someday I will replace her, but never, EVER with a yellow car!!



AHH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment